Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Chocolate Frogs...a plague on my thighs!


Frogs may have been one of the plagues of ancient Egypt, but now they have come back as a plague on my thighs! I made them for taking to my friend's house last week and they were so adorable and so much fun to make! So of course I will be making them again in the future! Here is a picture of them for those of you that asked.
Heading to the doctor in about an hour and then a hair appointment for my mom. Riding along to get an opinion on me getting a loose perm. I love doing my hair with my spiral curling iron but it takes so long that it just isn't practical in accordance with my school schedule.
After that I think I am heading out for a bike ride with my friend Crystal. Hopefully the storm holds off so that we can. We haven't gone in over a week and we are definitely due for one! Especially after all the frogs I ate!

No comments:

Post a Comment