Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wii Wii

I went on a 5 mile bike ride today with my friend Crystal and her mom to Walmart (2 1/2 miles one way). While we were there I saw the WiiFit and know that my mom and little sister really wanted it so I decided to splurge and bought it for the family. I'm not home 9 months of the year but I figure it will be a good investment for the rest of the family and I can use it when I am home on break. We got it out as soon as I got home and mom, dad and I all had a blast with it. Hopefully this will help my dad (and all of us for that matter) get in better shape. My dad is diabetic and does not take care of himself like he should. He exercises little and eats junk all day long. He likes this and thinks it is fun and we bought him a Wii baseball bat for Father's Day to play Wii Baseball so hopefully he will get in the game and get back to a more healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment