Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Long time no blog


The few days leading up to the Harry Potter party and the days following have been crazy so I'm just now getting on to catch up. Everyone loved their scarves! And the cute little chocolate and peppermint frogs I made. We had a ton of fun and I'm very glad that I stuck with it and got the scarves done.

Then my cousin's fiancee's bridal shower was on Saturday so we went to Ohio for that. She was adorable and I think she will fit in with the family perfectly.

I finished another booga bag except for the felting and have started yet another. Now that I made one, everyone wants one. My friend's mom saw her daughter's and really wanted one so I am working on that now and will felt it at the same time as the one that is already done. (save my parents some money on that water bill!)

I am happy to report that I ate in moderation while at my friend's house even though there were some very delicious things, and am still on track with my weight loss goal!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment