Thursday, July 23, 2009

Boys, ugh!!!!!

I have decided that I cannot date until I am 30, or else I just have to date men that are way older than me! They say that girls mature faster than boys and I fully believe that! I just need a major vent, and what's more perfect than my own blog?
There are a couple guys that I used to have crushes on from high school that have just started talking to me again and both have decided they would like to try a relationship. The thing is, I am no longer into them. We don't really have anything in common, it was only ever a crush, it would never actually work. Then there is an old ex of mine that wants to get back together and says he never got over me. I feel bad, but I have no feelings for him anymore. Then there is a guy that I dated a little bit this past year but we just have nothing in common and to be quite honest, he bugs me to no end. What's a girl to do? I am not looking for my "soul mate" right now, I don't expect to find him at age 20, but still I have no interest in dating these guys. When I try saying that I am told that I have led them on and I'm just playing with them. That's not what I'm doing at all and I don't like being guilt tripped about my feelings.
I love being Methodist but all of this drama is almost enough to make me consider converting to Catholicism, joining a convent, and becoming a nun!
Ok, rant over. Time to go finish making dinner for the one man in my life I'm not completely frustrated with, my daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment