Saturday, July 4, 2009

Independence Day!




Happy Fourth of July to all of you who celebrate it! It was a cold but clear day here so our parade was nice in the thick band uniforms. The only problem is that somebody thought it would be smart to put the horses at the beginning of the parade...it wasn't! I made a family dinner for us of hamburgers, homemade dip, watermelon, apple pie, and baked corn. Even the dog got her own little hamburger! We tend to spoil her, haha. At the moment she is curled up under my chair waiting for me to go up to bed so she can hop in with me and cuddle. She is a very cuddly dog and loves to be around us at all times.


The Booga Bag dried much faster than I thought it would and is now completed and waiting to be given over to my friend Crystal. My mom has promised to take a picture of it before I give it away so I can put the picture here and on Ravelry. I can't wait to be able to show it off, along with the Harry Potter Scarves.


I hope all of you had a safe and happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment