Friday, July 3, 2009

Knitting Frenzy

I finished the body of the Booga Bag last night because I just couldn't put it down. I made the i-cord for the handles today and it is currently all in the washer for my first attempt at felting! Fingers crossed! While I wait for the results I am going to head over to my favorite chair and work on that pesky Hufflepuff scarf.
I've got a lot of knitting ahead of me. After the Hufflepuff scarf I have yarn on the way for another Booga Bag and a request for yet another and also a pair of socks. And after all of that is done I need to destash by making a lot of my regular scarves. I have enough for at least 5, if not more hidden somewhere. I need to seriously destash before heading back to school because I am moving into a much smaller apartment where I will have far less room for all of my stuff. It is the perfect size for a single person, but there isn't much storage space and I hate rooms that look cluttered. I will definitely be on a "yarn diet" until I graduate and move into a bigger place in a few years. Until then it will be a "buy as you use it" kind of deal. I don't have the space or the money to build up a large stash.
Well, my needles are calling so I am off to answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment